Friday, April 15, 2011

Lady Gaga Releases New Single ‘Judas’ – Listen

Over-the-top singing sensation Lady Gaga has graced us with the premier of her new song “Judas”.

Loosely based on the story of Jesus, Judas and his betrayal in the Bible, the new song has the very familiar sound of “Bad Romance”, and some parts sound like a “Paparazzi” knock-off.

We have to say, it’s not the most original Lady Gaga song we have ever heard, and now she introduces the element of God, Jesus, Judas, love, and religion.

Here are some of the lyrics,

When he comes to me, i am ready.
I’ll wash his feet with my hair if he needs.
Forgive him when his tongue lies through his brain.
Even after three times he betrays me.
I’ll bring him down, a king with no crown.

Judas look what have you done
My heart bleeds and you think it’s fun?
Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no,
Jealousy, Envy, Insanity,
Misery, Rosary, Sunday,
Trinity, Infinite, Judas, i love you baby! Signed mother monsteriety.

Oh brother, that’s all we need is to have Lady Gaga starting to preach to us as she sings to us. I suppose the next award show she’ll have a costume fashioned out of a cross?

That would certainly get her a little attention. Mark my words.

Listen to Lady Gaga Single “Judas”
Lady Gaga - JUDAS by igapromotion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...